"Customer" is the purchaser of products that covers the status of consumer, meaning those individuals and legal entities that purchase and act for purposes unrelated to business or professional activity;
"Site" is the set of web pages related to Beatrice Gioielli;
"Prices" are the costs of the products listed on the site;
"Shipping and delivery" are the shipping costs of the products;
"Promotions" are sales made by Beatrice Gioielli to special conditions for all or part of the products and for limited periods of time;
"Cart" is the virtual container on the site of the Products selected by the customer for the purchase;
"Sales condition" are the herein rules governing the relationship between the customer and Beatrice Gioielli for the purchase of Products
"Prompt delivery" items directly shipped from our store within __ hours at your home;
"Articles on order": Articles that need a greater delivery time because they will be ordered from our suppliers and then they need to be shipped to our and then your domicile; for these orders you will be receiving a notification of the assumption of the order;
"Delivery": the delivery time are included within a range that goes from a minimum of __ days to a maximum of __ working days.
he delivery of products will be made by courier and times will vary depending on the destination, the time when the order will be acquired and the availability of the Products.
For the goods available Beatrice Gioielli delivers the goods to the courier within 2 working days of receipt of the purchase order.
Barring unforeseen circumstances the delivery throughout the country will be up to 3-5 working days of delivery to the courier. For hard to reach places such as mountain areas, small islands, extreme suburbs, delivery time will be equal to 7 working days.
Upon shipment you will receive e-mail notification of shipment; you will also receive an e-mail directly from the courier that will inform you of taking charge of your parcel.
Our system will calculate your shipping charges based on some parameters dictated by national courier and you can check the cost of your shipment after the completion of your order by reading the summary under "Delivery". Please check carefully the order summary and the costs listed in order to avoid problems of various kinds before sending your order and especially BEFORE THE PAYMENT.
After receiving e-mail notification of shipment the courier will deliver on time depending on the locations to be served. We suggest you contact the carrier directly if you were not in the house to arrange delivery at specific times in order to avoid incurring additional costs.
1-Under and for the effects of art. 64 et seq. Legislative Decree no. 206/05 the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, without penalty and without specifying the reason.
The customer will have to follow these simple steps:
A) Send to Beatrice Gioielli within 2 working days of receipt of the product, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, of its wish to terminate the contract;
B) Provide, using a courier of your choice, to shipping the product to Beatrice Jewelry - Gallery Sturgeon, 2-35123 (PD) carefully packed in original packaging by inserting in it a copy of the registered mail.
B1) The notice may be sent, within the same term, by telegram, electronic mail and fax, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 48 hours.
B2) Beatrice Gioielli will, by bank transfer, the refund on the cost indicated in the purchase order and the initial shipping charges, namely that relating to products for which it was exercised the right of withdrawal within 30 working days the receipt of the Products.
B3) The exercise of the right of withdrawal will be ineffective if the product is not returned intact, or missing the original packaging, or for the absence of integral elements of the product, or damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
The customer agrees that in case of dispute, the competent forum will be that of Padua.
1) In order to purchase products on the Site you must provide the personal information requested in the form.
2) The data provided on registration is handled by Beatrice Gioielli for the purposes and in the manner described below and in full respect of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the processing of personal data) and its subsequent amendments.
The personal data supplied shall be used for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to the conclusion and implementation of the contract;
b) statistical purposes and sending advertising material, including through the use of electronic mail.
3) The data for the purposes mentioned occurs with both automated and non-automated for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by you is optional.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in subparagraph a) of paragraph 2 makes it impossible to purchase products on the Site.
5) On the contrary, the refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in point b) does not cause any effect on the ability to purchase products on the Site.
6) The data controller is Beatrice Gioielli at the headquarters of Sturgeon Gallery, 2 35123 Padova - VAT IT04107240287 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) The personal data given to Beatrice Gioielli are known exclusively by persons specifically appointed by the controller and competent within the corporate structure to carry out the activities required for the proper management of the relationship with the user in the context of purposes indicated.
8) The subjects whose personal data may, at any time, exercise your rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data, request the correction, integration and cancellation directing a written request to Beatrice Gioielli at the headquarters of Sturgeon Gallery 2 - 35123 Padova - VAT IT04107240287 - email: email@example.com
The contract between Beatrice Gioielli and the Customer is governed by Italian law.
In case of bad or dispute between Beatrice Gioielli and the customer, it shall be the Judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer if located in Italian territory.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union will apply Articles. 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU.
For customers domiciled outside the European Union will be responsible, exclusively, the Court of Padua.